We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Below is a tried recipe for fruit and vegetable muffins with vegetable milk (e.g. rice or soy).
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 25 minutes
- 150 grams of grated carrot
- 100 grams of grated apple
- 1 ripe sliced banana
- a teaspoon of vanilla sugar,
- 1 flat spoon of baking powder,
- 300 grams of flour
- 100 grams of sugar
- 100 ml oil (e.g. sunflower)
- 200 ml rice or soy milk
Muffins without milk: preparation:
- Peel the apple and carrot, grate it and mix (with a mixer) until a homogeneous consistency is obtained,
- Add banana and mix.
- Add oil, vanilla sugar and 100 milk and mix.
- Add the remaining ingredients, top them up with the rest of the milk, mix.
- Put the dough into molds (putting them in paper curlers first)
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees until the muffins are brown.
- You can sprinkle with powdered sugar.