We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In Guiainfantil.com We suggest you make an original Christmas tree with balloons, an ideal craft to decorate a children's room or even as a centerpiece.
It is a Christmas fir tree made with small balloons, a craft in which children can collaborate since it is very simple to make. Merry Christmas!
- 1 MDF base
- 1 wooden stick
- 21 dark green R5 balloons
- 14 light green R5 balloons
- 1 6-inch Gold Microfoil Star
- 1 Twister 260 Green.
- 1 Twister 260 Brown
1. Before starting we will prepare our base by lining it and decorating it. Build s7 Quintets with 7 light green balloons and 3 dark green balloons. The quintets will be calibrated at 5, 4.5, 4, 3.5, 3.2 and 1 inches.
2. Inflate the brown twister 260 and make a bubble and transform it into a pinch.
3. Make a small circle and make two (02) additional bubbles, the last one you pinch and repeat Step 1, until you have three circles as shown in the figure.
4. Insert the figure made in step 3 into the wooden base as shown in the figure.
5. Begin to place the quintets starting with the largest (5 ’’) and ending with the smallest (1 ’’)