We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The spicy potatoes They are traditional tapas very typical of Madrid that have crossed borders and are served in many places as an accompaniment to a wine or a soft drink.
In Guiainfantil.com We suggest that you prepare this delicious spicy sauce for potatoes at home. You can make it more or less strong, according to your taste. Enjoy your meal!
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 carrot
- 2 red hot peppers or 2 cayenne
- Olive oil
- Hot paprika
1. Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and fry them in plenty of oil. Remove them and let them drain on kitchen paper.
2. Cut the green pepper, carrot and onion into small pieces and fry in a frying pan with oil.
3. Peel and cut the tomatoes and add them to the sauce. Do the same with red peppers or cayenne. Add salt.
4. When everything is cooked, mash the sauce, if you want it to taste stronger, add hot paprika.
5. Bathe the potatoes in sauce and ... now you have your own home made patatas bravas!
You can read more articles similar to Spicy potatoes. Traditional tapas, in the category of Potatoes on site.