We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
With a cardboard box that you don't use, you can make an original wardrobe or closet for dolls. It is a recycling craft that will encourage effort in children as well as play since they themselves will be the ones who create their own toys.
In this closet, your children will be able to store their dolls' outfits and shoes and thus learn to maintain order in their toys.
- Glue gun
- Carton box
- Piece of cardboard
- Cello or tape
- Scissors and cutter
- Decorative elements
- Wooden stick
- Eva rubber
1. Take a box of cookies or pasta that opens with a flap. Wrap it out of the paper you like best.
2. Glue a pompom as a doorknob and on the bottom of the box, a yellow card will be the bottom of the closet.
3. Glue a wooden stick as a coat rack. Then make some shelves with cardboard, line them and glue them with silicone at the height you want.
4. To simulate a mirror, glue a piece of gray glitter foam to the inside of the door.
5. Decorate the closet inside and out with eva rubber motifs.