We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We propose a healthy and light snack for the hottest days of summer. It can also be an excellent dessert. Best of all, it offers hydration and provides very few calories. Is about a jelly with orange juice.
If your child likes raspberry, blackberry, or watermelon more, you can try swapping the fruit. You can even make a variety of jellies. You will see what a simple recipe!
- Gelatin sheets
- 1/2 liter of orange juice
Tips: You can change the orange juice for the juice of the fruit that your child likes the most: strawberry, apple, blackberry ...
1. Squeeze the oranges until you get more or less 1/2 liter of juice (about 3-4 oranges).
2. Add the gelatin sheets previously moistened in the orange juice.
3. Stir well and place in the fridge for approximately 3 hours.
4. Pieces of fruit can be added on top or before placing the preparation in the fridge.
Observations: If you do not want the jelly to be orange, you can try any other type of fruit, the one that your child likes the most.
You can read more articles similar to Gelatin with fruit juice for children, in the Ice Cream category - sorbets on site.