We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Star Wars saga has thousands of followers of all ages around the world, in fact, there are many children who adore the adventures of Han Solo and Luke Skywalker.
For all of them, from Guiainfantil.com We suggest you make the mask of one of the most charismatic characters of Star Wars: Yoda. An ideal complement for a children's costume.
- Glue gun
- Marker pen
- Pair of scissors
- Ice cream stick
- Eva rubber
1. Click on the image, download, print and cut out the Yoda template.
2. Put it on the green foam and cut out.
3. With a marker, draw his face.
4. Glue the ice cream stick to the back of the mask.
5. Glue cotton or pillow stuffing to the sides as hair.
Video to learn how to make a Yoda mask